DATA STORAGE LOCATIONS
- Offer sufficient guarantees that their services meets GDPR technical and organizational requirements
- Eschew the use of subcontractors to support service contracts between the processor and their clients (controllers) without the express consent of the controller
- On termination of a service contract, remove all data from their cloud and/or data center infrastructure, and provide sufficient proof that they have done so
- Report data breach incidents to the regulatory body.
GDPR Compliance Details
Please find below all necessary / required details by Supervisory Authority regarding the GDPR compliance.
- Data storage location in EU: 1.Cologne/Germany, 2.Frankfurt/Germany, 3.London/UK, 4.Lupfig/Switzerland, 5.Strasbourg/France
- Data storage location outside EU: 1.Moscow/Russia, 2.Nagano/Japan, 3.Singapore/Singapore, 4.St. Louis/USA, 5.Sydney/Australia, 6.Ashburn/Virginia
- Data encryption: We provide 2048 Encryption of any personal data located on our endpoints as well as in transit over your local- and wide-area networks and in the cloud. Our website https://trabica.com is covevers with SSL Certificates and all data transfers are Encrypted. The encryption process is entirely automated, with the data subject as the sole holder of the decryption key.
- Data search inside backups: YES
- Ability to modify personal data: YES
- Data export in a common format: YES.
- Quick data recovery: YES
- Breach notification: Dedicated Personel with 24X7x365 monitoring.
- Right to access: YES
- Right to be forgotten: YES
- Data portability: Every client has the ability to download his/her personal data in an easily-portable format.
- Data Protection Officers:Not Obliged as we have less than 250 employees.
- Privacy by design: YES